Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What the hell hapenned to our school!!!I was like late(as usual)>>>usually only had to write your name on the damn book and proceed to class but this time>>>the story>>>there was this bitch who was late but continued walking like she was on the way to the market, and our damned P saw the whole thing...but that bitch didn't even greet the P when she saw her and the P was like so damn angry, she told our OM to stop whoever was late for today and suspend them till the end of the day(WTF)...then I was happily making my way to class after signing my name...then the OM stopped me and ordered that I stand beside the damn small gate...I was thinking 'ok, this will take only a while'...that was i thought for the whole day.....(btw...didn't even get to class...what a waste!!!)...I MISS SEEING HER!!!(Damn You P!!!)

But luckily there was CIP for me later in the day, so I got to see her after all, 1st of all, our CIP sucked like again, 2ndly, this fucker I hate really pissed me off....but i did get to see her, even ate at KFC with the whole class except for 2 left out dudes(hahas)....returned home after that and had my hand ready to turn 'Lucy' on....gave her a call and as usual had a blast upon hearing her voice(Thank YOU and GOD!!!)...now here I am updating my blog for YOU to read.....

YES...YOU'RE WELCOME!!!